Friday, July 15, 2016

Yonanas 902 Ice Cream Treat Maker

     Next month for our August blog we will be covering the Yonanas 902 Ice Cream Treat Maker and yes it can also be bid on at the penny auction as early as today.  I bought mine at a thrift store and was very pleased with it.  I used banana and raspberry for my first trial.  Next time I'll double it and put a couple of  ice cream dishes of it in the freezer for later.  It is easy to put together, use, disassemble and clean.  If you expect it to taste like your favorite ice cream, no it will not.  This makes a frozen treat that has the texture, body and creamy feel of ice cream but without the dairy!  So great news for anyone needing to cut calories or avoid dairy and sugar.  And since you make it, you know what's in it.  If you put quality in, quality will come out.  You can even go organic if you wish.
      I like to shop at Aldi for fresh fruit, as no one beats their prices in my area.  They have newly expanded into some health and organic products, so I will be stocking up on their organic pineapple and bananas on my next visit.  You can also buy frozen fruit to use that can fit in the shaft or buy fresh and peel/cut to the shape you need before freezing it.

https://storelocator.aldi.us/Presentation/AldiSued/en-us/Start

To bid or buy in the penny auction:
http://www.tripleclicks.com/16585161/pbgw



No comments:

Post a Comment