Tuesday, May 2, 2017

May - More Types Of Blenders Comming

At least 2-3 more blenders will continue to be reviewed this month.  A Vita-Mix and a  immersion blender.  I've done all types of things in my Vita - Mix.  Things like ice cream, filling for chocolate cream pie or pudding, hot soup, grinding the fresh grain and kneading the dough for bread, re-fried beans, pumpkin bar/muffin batter and the list goes on.  Currently I use it for turning oatmeal flakes into oatmeal flour for my chocolate chip cookie recipe.  I use the immersion blenders for something I want to liquefy in it's container/can.  My husband does not like chunks of tomato in his soup so I use the immersion blender to turn it into juice in the same can and then use it in the recipe.  I also use them in a container or in  a pot on the stove.  For a soup example:  chunky vegetables in broth and blend them to make a liquid soup.

No comments:

Post a Comment