Monday, October 10, 2016

What's comming for review in November and December 2016




November -  We will be reviewing the Hamiliton Beach Duel Breakfast Sandwich Maker.  I bought this refurbished one from walmart.com  The smaller single size can be found on the penny auction today.  If you missed it, look back again in a few days to see when it will be up for auction again.
 https://www.tripleclicks.com/16585161/detail?item=458971

https://www.tripleclicks.com/16585161/detail?item=278259







December -  Black and Decker Handy Pop'n Serve, hot air popcorn popper.  I've had this one for over 10 years after I bought it used.  I like how the butter is melted or popcorn is measured in the center of the lid.













Use this search engine for more options like:  oil, non-GMO, organic, specialty, regular popping corn  or anything.  This is a world market place, so pay attention to the voltage and plug type on the appliances.  When I lived in Europe and Asia, I plugged my 110V appliances into a transformer of that nation's voltage and they all worked just fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment